Creamed Cod (Crunchy)2021-03-04
- Cuisine: Brazilian recipes, Italian recipes
- Course: summer, Festivity, Easter, Recipes for Easter - Fish, Everyday
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings: 6
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
Crispy Pannato Cod.
- 1 kg of cod
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
Season the fillet with salt, black pepper and lemon and leave to flavor for 30 minutes.
In a deep plate put the flour and breadcrumbs and mix them
On another plate, beat the eggs
Put the fillet first in the baking dish with the flour, then put it in the baking dish with the eggs, then again in the baking dish with the flour.
Fry in hot oil.
- To find out if the oil is at a good temperature for frying, put a match in the oil, when it rises it is because the oil is at a good temperature for frying, remove the stick after it has ignited.
- With this recipe it goes well with pink sauce and the pan-fried onion rings.
You might be interested in these recipes:
We are also on: Youtube Brazilian Recipes